Chaotic Demons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaotic Demons

Chaotic Demons Alliance

2 posters

Music is my drug.

Shadow
    Shadow

Number of posts : 28
    Warn Level :
    Music is my drug. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Music is my drug. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-04

Music is my drug. Empty Music is my drug.

Post by Shadow Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:34 am

I'll listen to almost anything, but rock, alternative, and similar stuff is my favorite. If only my computer hadn't crashed a month and a half ago, I'd have such a nice collection. I can't wait till I get a new computer of my own. I had old green day, porcupine tree, and so many others. If you can name them, I have probably at least heard of them. And despite all that I had, I was still building my collection. Oh how *censured* I was when that computer crashed. Oh well, One day, when I get a new computer and download limewire, I will build a new collection even better than the one I lost. So here's to my lost music, and a thread to honor the amazing art we call "music".
    kiwisdofly
    kiwisdofly
    Black Knight
    Black Knight

Number of posts : 37
    Warn Level :
    Music is my drug. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Music is my drug. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-24

Music is my drug. Empty Re: Music is my drug.

Post by kiwisdofly Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:57 pm

my drug for music is hiphop rap anything of a sort but have been make my own music with a few mates lol

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:19 am