Chaotic Demons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaotic Demons

Chaotic Demons Alliance

2 posters

the rules to the clickmaster and the people not useing the rules

kiwisdofly
    kiwisdofly
    Black Knight
    Black Knight

Number of posts : 37
    Warn Level :
    the rules to the clickmaster and the people not useing the rules Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100the rules to the clickmaster and the people not useing the rules Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-24

the rules to the clickmaster and the people not useing the rules Empty the rules to the clickmaster and the people not useing the rules

Post by kiwisdofly Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:33 pm

here is a few people in redthat are not doing there 25 clicks per week as ask and you seem to be happy receving those clicks that people do do so to the rules as new clickmaster mod i only see it fair that you have a week to do your 25clicks so thats a week from now and that week ends xmas day but as click master mod i only see it fair to see them doing the clicks to get the clicks returned but since i am a fair guy i give you to the last day of the year to do 25 clicks if not i will supsened you until a meeting is held and i will go from there so please read the rules thanks and stick by them

Chaotic Demons
    Arguson 734 61

alaron 190 159

freelunch 130 140

kiwisdofly 9 1

Active Demons
    K4gypsyrose 34 145

Diablo99 18 150

New Minions
    jugernaut 29 123

Darkerasasin 12 121

Tm17az 0 98

ron286 0 92

rowza 0 78

tanchallenge 0 38

Hades__ 0 47

dark_elfempire86 70 22

mordengard 14 19

Legend Demons
    daneo 14 0
    HadesRuleZ
    HadesRuleZ
    Demon Lord
    Demon Lord

Number of posts : 282
    Warn Level :
    the rules to the clickmaster and the people not useing the rules Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100the rules to the clickmaster and the people not useing the rules Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

the rules to the clickmaster and the people not useing the rules Empty Re: the rules to the clickmaster and the people not useing the rules

Post by HadesRuleZ Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:02 am

The clickmaster is not active atm kiwi so we will stick to the rules only next year! I was looking for a clickmaster admin first to start the job! Btw good work Wink

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:35 pm